Does cysts in the ovary cause pain in the left side and snoring ?

Hello I am a 31 year old female. The past 8 months I have had pain in my left side, that has grown greater the last couple of weeks. I went to the DR. a few months ago because of Swelling on the left leg and cramping and they found Cysts in my ovaries and dismissed my issue. The pain starts below my ribcage in front and wraps around my back. The pain is always there and greater at times. The past few weeks I have been moaning and snoring in my sleep and find it difficult to lay on the left side. My husband says I sound like an injured cow. I have no history of snoring in the past. My question to you is can this be related or am I dealing with two seperate issues. I do not have a diagnosis of the side pain but would be interested in what it could be.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011