Does abortion cause vaginal itching and bleeding that lasts for a month ?

Hi I underwent abortion on the month of december and i had bleeding continued for 2 weeks then it stopped. Again bleeding started and went on for more than a month and still continues. In between that I Had a break of just a week hardly. Am I undergoing with any problem? I ve itching n little pain in my vagina. Am so worried of my health! A kind of itching is always there in my urinary region!
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Itching and pain suggest an infection. Also since there is continued bleeding, you wil have to visit your gynaecologist for an examination and also undergo ultrasonography so check if the abortion was complete /without complications/rule out infection etc.