Does a previous abortion have any side effects on my future pregnancies ?

hi i am AB- ve and my hubby is A+, i had aborted a child in 14th week of my pregnancy in 2007 and my hubby is away from me all these days used to come once in a we are together and planning for baby, are there any chances antibodies present in my blood .can u please let me know which tests i have to under go and cost of tests and treatment.does that abortion show any negative effects on my future pregnancy or baby? please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Sep 2011