Does a hypothyroid patient have difficulty in conceiving ?

hello, dr. i m a 28 years old. get married in novmber 2010. i m a hypo thyriod patient. is there is any difficulty in conceving for me?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
What is your recent TSH level? Being Hypothyroid is known to create problems in conceiving as it causes Hormonal imbalance and affects ovulation. Not to worry, as it is treatable and you will have to take thyroid medications regularly. This will make your TSH level normal and your periods regular. Have patience, stick to your treatment plan and go for regular follow up. To increase the chances of conception have unprotected sex between the 10th and 20th day of your cycle. Exercise regularly and try reducing your weight if you are overweight.
Good Luck.
what kind of excercise i should do dr. to keep my thyriod level normal.

i m regulary taking Eltroxin 150 mg in morning.