Does Via Ananas have any side effects ?

hi i am 17 years old female i am asking if i can use via ananas pills . my weight is 80kg and my hight 170cm and is there any side effects to it ?
Asked On : Sat, 21 May 2011
Dear Malak, Welcome to HealthcareMagic!

The ananas or pineapple slim tablets are said to contain fat burning enzymes. They claim no side effects as it's a herbal product. But it may very well be a case of 'no known side effects' [ie., side effects not KNOWN; there is a diference] [see]. I think you consult a dietician for a proper diet plan, and with regular aerobic exercise schedule, you will lose weight. Good Luck.

Skin Clinic, SCO 298, Sect. 20, Panchkula.