Does Utovlan consumption give a false positive pregnacny test ?

I have been on Utovlan for about 12 months for heavy periods. My last period was the 28/5/11 and I haven t had one since. Ive done 4 home pregnancy tests (2 neg 2 pos). My GP did a test which was negative and told me to wait until the end of July to see if my period comes. I have some pregnancy symptoms but no period. Is it possible for Utovlan to give false pregnancy tests or alter the result in some way ie to give a pos when its really neg?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
u need to do HCG test to confirm the preg kit result
it will give final result
utolvan generally do not alter the pregnancy result
better to consult gynecologist then GP .