Does Reumofan plus original elevate cortisone in the system and what tests should be taken to detect it ?

Hi. My husband has been taking a herbal supplement from Mexico, called Reumofan Plus Original. There have been many rumours on the internet that it contains cortisone , so, he asked his health care professional for a blood test that would show if he has cortisone in his system. He was told they really don t do that and that they don t know who does or where to send the blood work for this type of testing. I found that quite vague in this day and age as I m sure there are ways to find out.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Mar 2012