Knee pain, difficulty in walking. Had great improvement with Reumofam-plus, withdrew it due to its contents. Will Laminine help?

I would love for a Doctor to check out Reumofan-Plus. My husband has bad knees and he got on these pills and his knees stopped hurting . He could walk a distance which he could not do before and never complained about his knees and he felt great. The FDA did a recall on these because of a drugs called Dilofenac Sodium , Corticosteriod dexamethasone and Methocarbamol . I wished he did not have to stop taking these. He does not believe in taking pills, but these helped him so much he was faithful in taking these. Please help or what can he take that would help? I have heard of Laminine. Is this okay and will it help?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012