Does Ranitidine help in knee pain? On tramodol. History of acid reflux surgery

can Ranitidine help with knee pain , pain from a stumble going up steps. i have been 8 weeks in real bad pain. Have been taking panadol and some tramodol, but started getting a burning stomach so I stopped tramodol and reduced amount of panadol.( Have had reflux operation long ago) I started on ranitidine and noticed some refief in my knee.. No other changes have been made.I would be interested to know if this does help as it would sort two problems in one go Many thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013