Does MVP affect sex life ?

I am 35 years old and was recently diagnosed for MVP which has mild regurgitation! my question is how does MVP affect your sex life?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Feb 2012
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.If any heart patient can walk two flight of stairs with brisk pace without any chest pain or shortness of breath or discomfort then it means you can enjoy your sex life normally.Sex is prohibited in patients who have severe heart problems or who can't walk few steps normally without any dysnoea. Moreover very very few heart patients have died because of heart attack during sex and even those deaths have occurred to those people who were doing sex under the high dose of drugs like VIAGRA.So relax and if you don't have any major problem,enjoy your sex life.Thanks and good luck.