Doctor changed tablet from Microgynon to Cerazette. Heard Cerazette causes low moods. Stick to Microgynon?

Hi I have been taking Microgynon for 9 years, i have also been taking Sertraline for 4 months (200mg) recently changed GP due to relocation and my new GP has changed my pill to Cerazette for no rason whatsoever. I have heard Cerazette can cause low mood due to the hormone contained in it, I feel great at the moment and dont want to be sent back to depression over the sake of changing my pill. Should i stay on Microgynon?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012