Do you know of evidence of its neurotoxicity, ranging from acetylcholinesterase inhibition to higher uptake of lead from environmental sources?

Do you know of ANY empirical test demonstrating the safety of substituting fluorosilicic acid (H2SiF6) or sodium silicofluoride (NA2SIF6), now used to replace sodium fluoride (NaF) for over 90% of artificially fluoridated water in the U.S? Do you know of evidence of its neurotoxicity, ranging from acetylcholinesterase inhibition (likely factor in ADHD ) TO higher uptake of lead from environmental sources? See for some of research.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013