Do you have sex while on your period ?

I guess you can, but it seems like it would be really uncomfortable and messy. Anyone have experience/input ?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
I have had sex a few times when my partner was during her period, just out of curiosity. Not sure if these are related, but on first one or two occasions it went smooth, no problems/discomforts for me or my partner, but later I developed serious infection and was hospitalized. Again, not sure if that was the only reason because (once again out of curiosity and because sex during periods seemed harmless) we had also tried anal. So, really not sure what was a root cause of the infection. Whether or not it helps you to know, I just wanted to share my experience. And I would like to say before I end, use protection if trying it during periods. I guess at that time both women are more vulnerable and men can catch infections.
I have experienced this and talked to my boyfriend about it after; it can feel better for both partners, and the blood is really just extra lubrication, so everyone should really stop freaking out. Bodies are gross, sex is gross - blood is just another fluid, and while it's understandable that some people have an aversion to blood, it's wrong to taboo this just because of the negative ideas about periods. Some men find it to be a major turn on (I guess it's a bit more kinky than some people can handle), but it all depends on your personal preferences. If you're wanting to give it a try, just be prepared. Maybe have sex in the shower, or keep an old towel handy to wipe up any spills.
you can have sex while on your period i have done it many times. just you may want to wait untill your really light because the penis can block the flow and when he pulls out all of that held in blood comes out with him. but that only usually happens when im really heavy. if im light enough then my blood seems to just stop flowing untill were all done.