Sex while period.

me and my girlfriend is facing this problem.We had sex that to a protected one just before two days of her periods .But now the date has come and still she is not getting it .So what should we do ?I did the pregnancy test for her with the kit but it says negative .I want to know what is the time to take the test ?I am really worried so please give suggestions and if she is pregnant then what should we do ?Abort it ?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010
Pregnancy test can be positive only after minimum of 20 days of sexual intercourse it s too early now so please wait for some more time. there are pills available, a doctor can prescribe it after examination she can take the pills even if the preg test is positive and abort it easily

You should nt have sex from 9 to 16 days of menstrual period