heaters are potential source of carbon monoxide and because it is odorless, colorless and non irritating thus poisoning
remains undetected and may mimic other conditions [like asthma] and goes unnoticed.
2. moreover it has 250 times more affinity to blood than oxygen
, which mean sit is readily combining with your baby blood,causing decrease in oxygen level and resulting constant coughing
. [same applies to room heater] so he is at a greater risk.
3. Carbon monoxide detectors are available which can measure the amount of carbon monoxide present in the room.
4. Please check with your Doctor or child specialist regarding chest problem [who probably will go for chest X-ray and necessary management] if respiratory Infection is the cause..