Do not regular cycle after a year of delivery, started Meprate. When can I expect periods?

hello doctor, I delivered a girl baby last NOV 7 2011 and iI undergone sterilization too. I had spotting periods for three months. Since then i did not got my regular cycle it almost a year now. So i met the doctor for the advice. she prescribed Meprate for 5 days, I used the Tablets from DEC 22 and today is the last day and my question is when i am excepted for the cycle to start. What is the actual date i am excepted. Please help me i am very much depressed. thank you Doctor
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Hi. One thing is that you may be having lactation amenorrhoea.You also had sterilisation ,so no worry for conceiving. now you are on last tablet of Meprate and your periods will start within a week's can have progesterones for few months for regularising your cycles after consulting your dr.Don't feel depressed. This is very normal.Thanks.