Do I have to worry if the baby size is not corresponding to my LMP ?

my baby is small and not crossponding to lmp u tell me it is dangerous or not
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The growth of the baby should correspond to the LMP but in few cases it may happen that the baby is not growing properly.First it needs to be seen you are pregnant with the number of weeks and along with that the length of the baby bones to assess the growth.If it is like if the difference in growth is just about a week or two then it may be due to delayed conception.The better person to assess is your Gynaec so consult her.As for the danger to the baby if the formation of the baby is proper then hopefully no need to worry as the doctor will advise you the necessary treatment for growth of your baby.