Dizzy,disoriented feeling,short of breath,fast heartbeat,heartache,tingly finger tips in left hand,heavy arms,right shoulder pain,tired,chest pain

the other day i felt strange, not quite dizzy but a little disoriented and motor function was about an inch off target. i was short of breath (like one would experience with an anxiety attack) had a fluttery fast heartbeat that sort of ached but not a squeezing pain and my finger tips of my left hand were tingly. shortly after my arm felt heavy and my right shoulder had pain. at this point i felt that i was imagining the heaviness and shoulder pain. i felt very tired and went to bed for the next 15 hours (i generally wake after 6). i felt slow and tired the next day with the same fluttery heartbeat and chest pain (it wasnt in the center though, it was toward the heart off center at the left). could i have had some kind of little heart attack? What do I ask for when I go to the doctor. I DO NOT want a 1200.00 bill that comes with looks from staff like i am crazy. is there some checkup that i can request that will be simple but still tell what happened? I am a 36 yo female .
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012