Dizzy spells, unbalanced, with weird vision and difficulty in swallowing. BP, blood work normal. Suggestions ?

I have been having these spells lately. I can feel myself getting not so much dizzy but unbalanced, with weird vision and finding it really hard to swallow . I do not have a regular doctor in the city yet since I am new to town and I am afraid if I go in telling a MD this they will only think I am trying to get an RX like so many people do now. It is happening more and more to where my vision feels like it is going to go black and I get numb everywhere. I had a physical and all my blood work came back clean as my BP was normal. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. dizzy spells with unable to maintain balance and weird vision VERTIGO points towards ENT examination [for any inner ear], or Neurologist examination [for Migraine,any brain pathology].
2. because blood pressure was normal thus can be ruled out.
3. since blood work came out normal thus anemia can be safely ruled out, instead level of vitamin B12 and folic acid need to be evaluated.
4. you should consult with your physician about your condition.

. do check with blood sugar levels, electrolytes [if not done]
. Neurological examination will also help determining any neurological cause of difficult swallowing, if comes Normal then either Anxiety is the cause of your symptom or have to be looked upon by a Gastroenterologist for GERD.