Dizzy spells, missed periods, spotting, shooting pains in the abdomen. HPT negative. Implantation spotting? History of ectopic pregnancy

Hi, My last period was on Oct 31st. Now it is Dec 6th... I have been having dizzy spells off and on for almost 2 weeks, have missed period (6 days late), only had 4-5 days of light spotting inside cervix (did not spill out of vagina ), shooting pains and lower cervix pressure pains, occasional pinching pulling twinges on right side of abdomen, nipples just became a bit sensitive two days ago. Tested with hpt yesterday (negative). Were these spotting implantation spotting? (can that last 4 days long?)... when I cough, my right side pinches badly. I had ectopic pregnancy about 5 or 6 years ago. Is this another ectopic? Was very nausea two days ago. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  58 Awaiting Answer