Dizzy spells from time to time. High blood pressure. Cancer survivor. Bad eating habits. Reason?

for several months now, I have been having severe dizzy spells to the point to where I feel like im going to pass out but never gets to that point, these spells come weather im just sitting and watching tv, or standing to do dishes, or playing with my grand daughter, they started hitting from time to time so I never really let it bother me, but her lately it happens to often to over look. im afraid one of these spells might hit if im driving or alone with my grand daughter and actually pass out. I do have high blood pressure, I have been on medication for that for several years now, i am also a cancer servivor. i had the right lower lobe of my lung taken out about 5 years ago, no chemo or rad was needed. i do work two jobs and im aware i don't eat like i should but i think this might be serious than just my eating habits. the spells use to last only for a few seconds, but now they seem to last more than a couple of minutes.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013