Dizzy spells, feeling faint, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting. Stress test normal. Treatment?

I have had 2 major espisodes in the last 6 weeks and 3 minor episodes. The first 2 caused my family doctor to send me to the emergency room thinking I was having a heart attact. Stress test ok, then sent to stomach specialist. Still waiting for results of biopsy . These episodes start with extreme dizziness , feeling faint, shortness of breath, pressure in my chest and nausea but unable to vomit and feeling hot and clammy.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012