Dizzy and shaking spells, weakness in legs, blood work fine, pregnancy test negative.Chances of pregnancy?

my daughter has been having dizzy spells, weakness in her legs, shaking spells, light headed feels like she wants to pass out, they have done all kinds of blood work but everything is good, I had a pregnancy test done and came back negative, she had the injections beginning of July then she told be their could be a chance she was pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. It must be general weakness and she can take neurobian tablets but the chances of being pregnant are less as she also had pregnancy test. Weakness my be associated with the injections she has took but not pregnancy. Thank you.