Dizziness when sitting or standing. Headache, pressure in head. What could be wrong?

Hi, my name is cindy. I have these weird dizzy feeling when I sit down or stand up. But its the worst when I go and lay down. It feels like the bed will tip over. I get dizzy when I turn my head to rest on my chair or to speak to my husband. I get dizzy when I look up or down. No matter what I do I feel dizzy. I also have these weird headaches . It feel like someone is putting pressure on my brain. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012