Dizziness, vomiting sensation, taking medicines for wisdom tooth extraction. Any thoughts?

I have been feeling dizzy and like I was going to throw up since early yesterday morning. Around 8pm it came time for me to take my medication (which is hydrocodon-acetaminoph 7.5 - 325 because I just got my wisdom teeth out on 11/30). Right after taking my medication I ate a plain piece of toast and a small bowl or pastina (small star pasta). About ten minutes later I felt extremely nauseas and had to run to the bathroom and I threw up. I then took a bunch of small sips of water and tried to sleep it off. This morning i was in school for maybe 20 minutes when I felt like I was going to pass out so I had to run to the bathroom and I threw up. My school nurse then told my mom i looked pale as a ghost and i still felt like i was going to pass out even tho I was sitting for a good 15 minutes
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  60 Awaiting Answer