Dizziness, tightness in chest, dehydration due to reaction to medicine. Diagnosed red blood cells in urine. Guide

i used a product called it works had bad reaction to it i felt extremely dry and thirsty had some dizzyness felt a tightness in the back of my head and neck like someone was pulling on me also felt a thightness at the top of my head felt tired not quite with it slow to react at night would wake up feeling very dry and dehydrated needig to drink water i woul have a glass of warter would feelsome what better and soon when water was absorbed go to the bathroom and feel extremely thirsty again also dissy and anxious after a week i went to a doctor he did blood test and urine test blood tests were normal urine showed red blood cells in urine he told me to drink more water since then symptoms are getting better but still not normal espescially at night what could be hapening my dr refered me to an allergist
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013