Dizziness, sinus infection, ear ache, ringing in ear. Taken antibiotics. Now have cough

ihi Ionce had a dizzy spell, then the next day a sinus infection, blocked nose , headache and cattarrh. My doctor gave me some antibiotic, it cleared and now I have ear aches in both ears and ringing in the left ear, I had 3 antibiotics already, since the weekend I started a nasty chesty cough with it. I can,t have any more antibiotics so my doctor just gave me zirtex which is not helping. I.m waiting to see a ent dr soon but worried what he might tell me. . ase help if you can thanks shirin
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012