Dizziness, pressure in head, irregular heart beat, panic attack. Tests normal. How to feel normal again?

hi am 41 years old very healty 3 months ago i was serving a client when it hit me i felt dizzy since then not a day goes by im lightheaded big pressure in my head irregular hearthbeat and now panic attack my doctor prescibe something for vertigo but did not work been to emergency twice had a scan done blood test test for the heart please help me need to feel normal again what should i ask my doc to check next .
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012