Dizziness, positive pregnancy test. Taken cycotec, light bleeding, pregnancy test still positive. Successful abortion?

hi doc, after feeling dizzy i took a pregnancy test it was positive.on the 12/10/12 i took cycotec tablets to abort the pregnancy however after taking another test 1 week later it showed positive and i m feeling nausea every morning now. Was the pregnancy aborted? I forgot to mention i only bled minimally not even that of a normal period.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
As you have mentioned the tablets you took , I think you have taken the half of the dose.It is better to get an ultrasound done too see the sac.Positive result can come after one week of taking the tablets.
Amount of blood varies from patient to patient and the duration of pregnancy.
It is better to consult your doctor who gave you the medicine.One should avoid taking them OTC.
Best wishes