Dizziness, palpitations, headaches, irregular pulse. Kidney removal surgery done. Causes for symptoms?

I ve had a kidney removed 3 weeks ago. Blood pressure is fine & kidney function is starting to improve. However I have days when I feel terribly dizzy, palpitation that wakes me at night & throbbing headache mainly when lying down. General health is very good. My pulse can vary from weak, fast to pounding, normal. It seems all over the place. It often weakens & gets faster when I start to move after resting. Have you got an explanation?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012