Dizziness on slight bumping of head, nausea, weakness. Diagnosed with BPPV. Second opinion required?

Hi there, I had a concussion almost 2 years ago, every time I bump my head a little bit since then I get a few weeks worth of dizzinerss which is experienced only when laying down, getting up quickly, bending over, looking up, however it always goes away. I have been experieincing the same dizziness for almost a month now out of nowhere. I have recently taken up kickboxing/exercise classes which makes the dizziness quite a bit worse. This weekend I was nauseas, and felt weak, the dizziness wasn t going away and seemed to be a bit worse, I went to the hospital to put an end to this, the Doctor looked at me quickly and based on the symptoms I told him he diagnosed me with BPPV , gave me a prescription and out I went. My dizziness only lasts seconds after I make the movements as described above, yesterday my head felt a little rocky too, I have felt uneasy in my stomach and weaker then normal. My blood test at the hospital didn t show any abnormalities, and my blood pressure is normal. Should I get a second opinion? If I do in fact have BPPV, I would like it medically disgnosed and not just guessed, what tests can prove this?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012