Dizziness, numbness, tingling. Have IUD. Blood work normal. Feeling of lump in throat

I have had recent blood work which have came back normal , MRI , which an EMT ordered which came back normal because I have been experiencing dizziness. I also had an Cat Scan of my lungs because I also was experiencing numbness and tingling. I had the IUD , which 2 months ago I had taking out and have not really noticed the tingling anymore but I have noticed that there always feels like maybe a lump or mucous in my throat which I have noticed when I am looking down it almost feels like extreme dizziness and light headeness.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013