Dizziness, numbness on the hand. Not on medication for diabetes type 2. High blood pressure levels. Need immediate care?

Hi Doctor. I had a great deal of physical activity yesterday, and i ve been having some symptoms today. I m Male, 32, 371 lbs. I went to the Chiropractor today and he wouldn t treat me due to my high BP (171-94 today). I am a type 2 diabetic, but am currently out of meds (I know, not good). I ve had slight dizziness spells today when I laid flat on my back, and have some numbness in my left hand , typically when i m sitting a certain way. No sight issues or anything. Is any of this a concern that I should get addressed immediately, or should I be ok until I see my primary MD on Friday? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013