Dizziness, numbness and tingling in arm, abdominal bloating. Taking Warfarin for pulmonary embolism. What to do?

I have been lethargic for about a week and a half. I feel dizzy periodically throughout the day and have experienced numbness and tingling in my left arm, however it only lasts for a minute or two and then goes away. I have abdominal bloating and moderate discomfort. I thought I was experiencing a stomach flu because I have also been nauseated with a very limited appetite. (I didn't eat anything for three days and I am forcing myself to eat foods from the BRAT diet) I take Warafin for Factor 5 deficiency ( I have had approx. 5-7 blood clots and 1 pulmonary embolism over the last eight years) Free from any episodes for over a year. Concerned with my symptoms, a girlfriend sent me a link on internal stomach bleeding. I do seem to have quite a few of the symptoms but I don't want to jump the gun and go to the emergency department. Do you think I could wait and book an appt. with my GP or should I be proactive? I also am still awake at almost 4:00 a. m. with moderate stomachs pain.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013