Dizziness, nausea, tiredness, stress, anxiety. Cure for symptoms?

Hi had an episode at work today, i had been feeling fine then suddenly felt really dizzy, thought I was going to faint, extremely nauseas, pins and needles, my boss made me lie down behind my desk, she thought I was havinng a hypo attack, I slept for 2 hours. that happened 8 hours ago, I m home now, but I m still feeling very nauseas. I didn t have dinner last night or breakfast this morning, I did eat about 6 hours ago, just abit tired and run down with end of year stuff and family worries.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Hello and thanks for the query
You have explained one reason for your problem in your query i.e. stress. Stress can cause these type of symptoms along with high blood pressure. Other reason can be dehydration as you have not eaten the last two diets. Due to gastric juices there may be inflammation of the track that gives you the feeling of nausea. Take complete rest and take light and fresh food (semi-liquid as much). Drink plenty of water and relax you mind. Sava Asana will help you a lot.
Hope this will help you.
Best Wishes