Dizziness, nausea, headaches, red spots on soft palate of mouth. Cause of worry?

I have been dealing with some health issues over the past 4 months. Ive had unexplained dizziness nausea and headaches that last for weeks. I had a MRI done and everything came back normal. The only thing they told me was that I have cysts in my sinuses and that could not be the cause. I recently noticed three distinctive red spots on the soft palate of the roof of my mouth. I am a former smoker, I smoked for 16 years. Should I be concerned? Is there a possibility that these are all connected or no?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012