Dizziness, memory issues, BP high, lower back ache, non specific white matter disease. MRI done. What can be done?

I recently have had slight dizziness, slight issues with my short term memory, extreme fatigue and headaches in the back lower part of my head. My blood pressure shoots up to over around 180-200 over 100-120. the rest of the time it is normal. My Doctor had an MRI taken and the results are below. I have an appointment with a neurologist on Tuesday afternoon but am worried I have since started running a low grade fever with not additional illness symptoms. The main result of the MRI are as follows: I am 49 with 5' 109 lbs no problems with cholesterol or sugar.

Brain Parenchyma No Mass hemorrhage or transcortical infarct. There is mild nonspecific white matter disease seen left frontal opercular cortex region along the lateral edge of the basal ganglia and also in the posterior right frontal lobe more superiorly on image 15 series 9 There is also some disease around the right external capsule on image 11 series 9 and minimal periventricular white matter disease.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013