Dizziness, low appetite, heavy spotting post intercourse in the mid of the cycle. Had sex during periods. Pregnant?

Hi, I had sex with my fiance on Jan. 25 (on my last day of my period). I ve been feeling dizzy and no appetite this entire week. Last night after we had sex, he asked me if I was on my period because he noticed blood on him, therefore i went to the bathroom and had some heavy spotting on me. and now it seems like I am on my period but I cannot be since my last period was less than 2 weeks ago. Can I be pregnant? Should I take a test?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry. Female egg is required for a female to get pregnant. Period is the time when the previous female egg disintegrates. During Period body expels unfertilized egg which was embedded in your uterus. After the period, new cyle of new egg travel towards the uterus begins.

As per theory, you cannot become pregnant if you had sex during period. The fainitness and other symptoms need to be looked into if you are sure that they are not the outcome of stress.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.