Dizziness, lightheaded, pain in head, have depression. Any ideas?

Hi I used to get rly bad dzzy spells but they stopped eventually. anyway lately ive been feeling lightheaded and dizzy but ive also been getting sharp pains in the head for 1 and 1/2 to 2 yrs. im not rly sure why - i do suffer from depression and was on medication which i stopped taking a few weeks back. Also im in the middle of my A level exams - got 1 left - so i was wondering if this could be caused by stress or could there be something else? Im only 18 (im female) and im a bit worried about this. so any ideas?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012