Dizziness, heart palpitations, sick in stomach. WPW, ablation done. Treatment?

I have been feeling sick lately, mostly in the evening. I have been having dizzy spells during the day when I get up from sitting or even whe5n I just turn my head. I often feel sick to my stomach in the evening for no apparent reason. After I run (today was 4 miles) i have minor heart palps. I did have WPW but had an ablation 5 years ago. I feel like a crazy person and I often get dismissed with my symptoms. I am a healthy 35 yo female
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012