Dizziness, heart pain, concentration problem, ECG showed sinus bradycardia, right ventricular conduction delay. Treatment?

Hello, My name is Jesus Afonso Hernandez. I am 41 years old. I am healthy and I do not smoke and I do not drink alcohol. My email is YYYY@YYYY For the past weeks I have been feeling dizziness , heart pain and confusion (difficulties to concentrate). I went to my doctor and He sent me for a blood test and a ECG . This morning I had the ECG and I can read that: -my rate is 39 bpm. -marked a sinus bradycardia . -The pattern suggest that there is a right ventricular conduction delay and it is an anormal ECG. What do you think about this? What is the treatment? Thank you very much.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012