Dizziness, headaches, backache, fatigue throughout the day, nausea and spotting post unprotected sex. Pregnant?

hi Dr. Lundi im hoping you can help me. im 24 years old and a few weeks ago i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. since that time i have felt dizzy at times, headaches , backaches, i feel fatigued most of the day, and i have randomly felt nauseous but never gotten sick. my last period was around july 4th. I thought i just had gotten my period on Aug 11th this past Saturday it was heavy at first and then it got light and spotted and yesturday it ended completely gone. I havnt bled at all today. I havnt taken a pregnancy test yet, but is there a possiblity that im pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  104 Awaiting Answer