Dizziness, headaches. Taking multi-vitamins. Causes for symptoms?

Recently, about 2 weeks now, I have been feeling dizzy when I stand up, I get bad headaches and feel dizzy at night. I m a very healthy person, I work out 5 days a week, I drink around 50 ounces of water a day and I weigh 35lbs less then I did at this time last year, but haven t lost any weight in about 4 months (not trying to lose more) The only change I ve made in the last two weeks is I now take a multivitamin . Oh also I m 23. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012