Dizziness, headache, forgetfulness, blurry vision after a concussion. Should I go to ER?

I have a concussion ,I was told this at this at the ER. I followed up with my PCP. Who cleared me to go back to work. I drove to work and my Husband had to come and get me. My symptons are dizziness , headaches ,forgetful and my balances are off. Either I m awake all night or sleeping a lot. I went back to see a Doctor who said that I can go back to work on Monday 8-6-12. I know I m not in shape to go back to work. Im a driver for a company. Also my vision is blurred sometimes. Should I go back to the ER. I dont think they are taking my injury serious. I was hit on the back of my head with an aluminum step ladder.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Dear friend, welcome to HCM.
was a CT scan head done then?
if there was one, and had no bleed , you could take rest, not drive or go to work for few days till it resolves.
your symptoms indicate some brain trauma. sometimes late bleeds can occur.
can take simple pain killers like acetaminophen, till then.
if you feel worsening , voimitting etc. pl. see your ER doc again.
driving would be dangerous till you settle. do not drive till certified OK.

take care and keep me posted on your progress.