Dizziness, headache and lightheadedness. On medication for hypertension. Could it be the reason?

i m 29 years old i was on amoxicillian for 10 days finished last dose monday of this week. i have been getting dizzy/light headed spells daily since monday i started my period on sunday it stopped on monday started again on tuesday and then stopped by tuesday night. currently have dizziness and mild headache . i am on lisinopril daily for last 2 years for high blood pressure ....what can be causing this thanks
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013