Dizziness, headache. Taken treatment for anxiety. Worried about brain tumor

hi there, i have been getting dizzy spells for about 20 years and doctor said it was nothing to worrie about. And about 10 months ago started getting dizzy spells. So i went to the doctor and he said it was axiety so i started taking meds for that and it seem to stop. and now for about 2 months started getting dizzy spells really bad and headaches. Doctor did take me off the pills 5 months ago. i am so worried that i have a brain tumor or cancer cause my head feels funny all day plus major dizzyness and headaches not sure whats wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013