Dizziness, fever, weakness, headache, abdominal cramps, low BP, on IUD. Anemia or B12 deficiency?

Im feeling pretty dizzy, a little feverish, weak, headache , like I am going to faint, a bit of body aches, some abdominal cramps . Very strange. I had a bit of a headache when I woke up today, then went on a long run on the beach, got home and starting feeling worse, also a bit cold. I had the flu from the 3rd to the 16th but been better most of last week. I am thinking maybe anemia and b12 deficiency, which I know I have. I also have low blood pressure. Im super active, 33, in pretty good shape, eat well, etc. It s kind of scaring me and thinking about going to urgent care. I also have an IUD (strings are still in place but they are pretty far back- sis is a nurse and thinks it could possibly be something to look into). Ugh.. thanks in advance. Jenn
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013