Dizziness, faint cramps, spotting. Had intercourse post scanty period flow. Premenstrual symptoms?

i am a 44 yr old woman. i had a short period on 29/30 may but it was fin by 2 june. i have had intercours with hubby on 3,6 and 10 june. i felt dizzy and sick for about 20mins yesterday [15th] anlater that day i felt faint cramps and noticed a little light brownypinky blood? when i went toilet . also a slight bit today plus the slight tummy cramps . is this just period pain before my next one?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
most probably it is your pre period symptoms only but as you said your lase period was very light i think you should do a urine pregnancy test also once which if comes negative wait for your periods and then act accordingly
In case you have any other question you can consult me on health care magic.
Dr Manisha Jain
take care and wish you all the best.