Dizziness, depression, dry throat, abdominal pain, soreness in genitals, suicidal thoughts. On depression medication. Causes for symptoms?

I havnt been feeling too well for the couple weeks and I really don t now what s. Wrong with me I don t now if its the deppression tablets I took if It might be I don t. Now but since I took it I ve been feeling extemley bad I ve been feeling sick,dizzyness,dry throat ,I ve also been hving pain in my abdomen and feeling very sore down below,which I m still hving know,I. Only just starting just started taking my deppression tablets a week ago I hv been on it for monthes know I only recently stopped taking it cause it was making me have suicidel thoughts so thts why I decided to stop taking my tablets,maybe it could be something else wrong with me I don t now
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012