Dizziness, blurred vision, anxiety, depression. Taking Klonopin. Serious?

I stopped taking Klonopin , Lithium , Gapapentin, Lamictal , and Wellbutrin for PTSD, depression, and a dissociative disorder (possibly DID) two weeks ago. I ve been extremely weak, shaky, lightheaded, and dizzy. My skin feels like it s being hit with mild shocks and my vision has been blurred. Things seem very confusing and surreal, and I ve been completely dissociating for large portions of the day. My memory and concentration are so bad that I struggle to finish sentences. My anxiety s gone through the roof, and I ve started having nightmares again (although I have gone from depressed to unusually happy). This has all been getting consistently worse, although I normally deal with dizziness and blurred vision from concussions, anxiety, and problems with memory and dissociation. My psychiatrist won t see me because my home has bed bugs, and I don t have a general doctor. Is any of this indicative of anything serious, and will it go away?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012